Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Technology

Technology meme, taken from https://makeameme.org/meme/technology-where

All these tools seem super helpful. There are a lot I've either never heard of or just never used, but there were some I am familiar with.

I have used both Wix and Tumblr. I used to be an avid tumblr scroller/poster. My reblogs mainly consisted of anything concerning my favorite bands, books, or tv shows at the time.

I also somewhat know how to use Canva and Twine! :)

Also, I never knew I could make folders for my Bookmarks and that is literally going to be so helpful for me. I tend to bookmark a LOT of things, so I can't wait to get those organized.

This class is so interesting. I have only had one other online class that used its own website, and this one is still wildly different. That class was very strict with notes and quizzes and essays and exams, and this one is... not. So I guess the only similarity between this one and any other class I've taken is the separate website.

No comments:

Post a Comment