Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

My Progress

As I look back at my progress so far in this class, I'm a bit disappointed. It's been harder than I thought to motivate myself in getting the work for this class done. Though I've taken many online classes before, this one by far has the most work to get done.

I think my main issue is that the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday deadlines are also all the nights that I have weekly commitments to clubs or church. I really need to start getting them done earlier, because I definitely have the time but I've always been one to leave things to the last minute.

I am pretty happy with my blog, I don't care so much about how it looks than the quality of the posts. And I feel good about my project website so far, and I'm really excited to actually start writing those stories. Reading The Valkyrie for my project has definitely been my favorite thing to read so far, even though it wasn't assigned.

"Valhalla" (1896) by Max Brückner
This is an image of Valhalla, the realm of the gods in Wagner's The Valkyrie. I used it as the image for my storybook introduction, and I chose to put it in this post because I just think it's really beautiful.


Looking forward, I know I need to step up my game in this class and start doing every single assignment, as well as a LOT of extra credit to make sure I pass the class. I hope to become more organized in all areas of my life in the second half of this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment